Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Mini Golf Fun

A few Saturdays ago we had really nice weather. Brandon and I thought we should take advantage of it, the next day it was suppose to snow again, so we took the kids and had our first family mini golf experience. Brylie was interested in the golfing part for about 5 holes. With Brandon's help she got a hole in one on the first hole. Of course I missed the photo op. After the next few holes all Brylie wanted to do was play in the play area they had inside. Brandon and I quickly hurried through the remaining 13 holes trying to keep Brylie as close as possible. Beckam just enjoyed the time being outside and watching Brylie run around.

As soon as Brandon and I finished golfing we headed inside and Brylie got her much awaited time playing on the "playground".

Other then the noise inside and having to try and use a bunch of tickets at the prize counter with a less then enthused Brylie, the time out as a family was so much fun!! Now if the weather could just decide to stay nice we might get more outings out as a family.

No comments: