Thursday, December 6, 2007

Rolling Boy

Yesterday Beckam rolled over from his front to his back for the first time. He was a little surprised by it, but smiled as soon as he realized he was o.k. He must not have been to keen on it though, because when I tried to get him to do it again for Brandon, he wouldn't have any of it. Oh well, we'll keep working on his rolling abilities. He's growing so fast!!

2 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

hip hip hooray! I can't believe he's already as big as he is! I think he's going to give Britton a run for his money here soon! Miss you guys - need to play soon!

Katie said...

I cant believe he is rolling already, he is such a big boy, I also like the picture below of him in the "looks like daddy" shirt, so stinkin cute!!