Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Deck the Halls...well at least the tree

I must confess I got started late this year with decorating for Christmas, and with only a week to go until we leave for Las Vegas, I'm not going as all out as I usually do. One thing that will never be looked over is the tree. We finally pulled it out and let Brylie be the first one to put ornaments on.

We just left her alone for about an hour and this is the lovely result. She had so much fun!!
I was tempted to leave it like this for this year, but my years of hearing "Don't bunch the ornaments all together." and "No holes!" got the better of me. After she went to bed, or so I thought, I started rearranging the ornaments. Well we have a few big bells on the tree and she heard those. Before I knew it I heard in a very accusing tone from the top of the stairs , "Your taking them all off?" I quickly explained that I was putting everything right back on and Brylie seemed fine with the result when she got up in the morning. She is also fine with the idea that the tree is now ready for presents to be put under it.

No comments: