The time is once again here that we try to get a family picture done for our Christmas Cards. Well I kept putting it off until the perfect time, the kids perfect moods, and perfect weather. Wouldn't you know it, the three never happened at the same time. So the other day I got the kids dressed and headed down to Brandon's work just to have a quick picture taken so I can get the cards out. Of course I'm not going to show the one(s) that made the card, but here are a few of the many rejects.
Just know when you get your card that you got the best out of the bunch and we tried. And Viv, I still want you to take some family pictures. Ones that I'll want to frame and display rather then crop, fix, and then hide away.
3 comments:
So, cute. I can't believe how big they both are. Its great. Happy holidays!!!
what a sweet family and what cute pictures i love them
Hey! We got your Christmas card- it is so cute and I can't believe your little family is growing! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment