Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Craft

I don't know if you've seen the different temple pictures they seem to have everywhere now, but my friend took a class where they put together their own pictures. When she told me about it, we decided we could do our own. I had a wedding and a family sealing coming up so I thought I'd give it a shot and use the finished products as gifts. The pictures give you an idea of how they turned out, but they look sooo much better in person.
I can't wait to get more pictures taken of the surrounding temples and the chance to make more of these. Now I just need to take a picture of the temple next time in Las Vegas so I can make one for myself.

5 comments:

Renee said...

Yes it is beautiful in person! I love it! Thank you so much for such a wonderful gift and for being there on our special day!

Jodi said...

WOW! They are beautiful! You'll have to let me in on your secret - I'd love to take one of the Provo temple for our house!

Jenny Dahl said...

You are one talented gal. The temple pictures are gorgeous!

Jenny Dahl said...

Oh, and I love the pictures you took of the temple with the Christmas lights! Beautiful

Annalisa said...

Nifty