Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Getting Back to Normal...whatever that is!

Things in the Harward house have been a little crazy lately! My time as a single parent is over and I couldn't be happier. Brandon is now back in Utah after coming to the realization that Las Vegas wasn't all he had hoped it would be and a little nudge from his employer that firmed up that realization. I don't know how much longer I could have lasted with only having Brandon home every other weekend for a couple of days (if I was lucky) so this came at a great time. The kids are adjusting to having Brandon back and as soon as we can convince Beckam that Brandon isn't leaving again we'll all be a lot happier and more productive. It took two months for the kids to kind of get used to having a commuting dad so I'm sure it will take that long to get them out of that mindset. All I know is both Brandon and I learned a ton these last couple of months and now the realization of blessings and being watched over is really hitting us. Some of the top lessons learned are that if at all humanly possible we will never do the commuting thing again, technology is a wonderful, wonderful thing, and we are a strong, in it together all the way, family. Glad we can check this life experience off the list!!! Utah we're here to stay.

No comments: