Since October isn't complete without a trip to the pumpkin patch and you need the pumpkins to carve anyways, once the weather got decent again the kids and I headed over to one of the many pumpkin patches around for some fun. I was kind of worried about taking the kids by myself (ie Brylie running one way, Beckam running the other and I'm trying to wheel a wheelbarrow around with a bunch of pumpkins in it), but the kids were great and even posed for a couple of pictures. Beckam's eyes closed, scrunched up face is his new "smile for mom" look.
Each of the kids found a pumpkin they wanted and Brylie did a great job of finding a big pumpkin for Brandon/dad. Now on to seeing what ends up being carved out of the pumpkins.
2 comments:
cute! i love how kids are so entertained with pumpkins. i tried throwing hari's out because halloween is over and he had a fit. i guess i'll have to carve a pumpkin after all.
Beckam looks like he had a ball.
Post a Comment