Thursday, September 3, 2009

Las Vegas or Bust!

So this post is way overdue, and a lot of you already know, but our little family is moving to LAS VEGAS. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it which isn't too good since our first big change comes Monday. We aren't quite sure when our whole family will be permanently living there, but the house is on the market and we're praying we sell it really soon. In the mean time I'm preparing myself for only 2 seasons (good-bye fall leaves), no snow in the winter (Brandon will be visiting Utah to ski when he can), and hot, hot summers (I'll be visiting Utah with the kids to escape the heat). Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I heard and I am so sad. Just when we move here you take off. It was fun being able to get together and seeing you guys these past few months. Hope it is an easy and painless move. Good luck!

Deanne said...

Wow! I'm sure your family will be thrilled to have you close. I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Jenny Dahl said...

Yay, Boo, Yay, Boo! Not sure how I feel about this. We just get here and you leave. But then, good things come with moves so I'm wishing you all the best! Good luck with the move.