Friday, July 3, 2009

New Sleeping Arrangements

To try and cut down on cleaning two bedrooms for the kids, Brandon and I decided to move the kids into the same bedroom and make the other room a playroom. The kids love sharing a room and Brylie is especially excited to have a bunk bed and get to sleep on the top bunk.
(Excuse the mess. Beckam won't leave his bed made and like to put odd things in his bed.)
The first couple of nights were kind of ruff but now the kids go to bed and stay in their beds with no problems. Now if we could just get them on board with the whole idea of toys staying in the playroom and not in their room.

2 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

oh I love the bed, it's beautiful! At first I wasn't sure how I'd like having our boys share a room but now that all the toys are in the playroom I LOVE it! I think it's one of the best decisions we've made about our house!

Courtney said...

Very cool. Wow. A playroom- we definitely need one of those but not bad enough to have them share a room yet!