Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who Needs T.V. When You've Got Kids

My kids are quite the little entertainers. In one afternoon I saw a comedian, a fashion show, and some acting all from the comfort of my bedroom, without even turning on the t.v. Beckam kicked off the show with some comedy. I laughed once with the container on his head and he kept coming back for more.
Brylie then graced the hall runway with a fashion show of some of her princess dresses. She involved her audience with some pretend trick or treating (hence the basket). Brylie also decided she would try and get in on the comedy bit for a minute.
The afternoon was topped off with Beckam decided he should be a baby and ride in Brylie's doll stroller with Brylie acting the part of mommy and dragging him all over.
I can't wait for the next performance.

1 comment:

Kat said...

We'll see how long that stroller lasts now, I give it two weeks. My kids don't realize those baby strollers aren't meant to hold 20-45 lbs. Oh well, as long as they are having fun, right?