Tuesday, January 27, 2009

She Shined

Sunday Brylie gave her first talk in primary and she did so good. I was a little worried when she didn't make it through one practice run, but on Sunday she was ready to give her talk. On the way to church I was talking to her about it and told her I would be there to help her. She informed me that she didn't need any help and I responded that she did need some help. She then said her teachers would help her. I asked her, "What about Mommy?" She said, "No, my teachers will help me." So sure enough one of the primary presidency whispered her whole talk to her, she repeated everything and Mom got to be a spectator. I'm so proud of my little Sunbeam!

4 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Way to go Brylie! And what a great pic of her (way to go Stacy)!

Katie said...

What an adorable picture!

Courtney said...

She did great! Thanks for being willing to do it so last minute! Love her dress!

Jenny Dahl said...

Seriously does it get any better than being a Sunbeam? And your right, she does shine! A beauty that one.