Recently Kung Foo Panda has become a kid favorite at our house. Brylie likes it so much that she has assigned herself along with the rest of us characters from the movie (Brylie is Tigeress, Beckam is Kung Foo Panda, Brandon is Monkey, and I'm Snake) Well Sunday after church I was upstairs doing something and all I could hear from downstairs was Hi-yah, Hi-yah. I look downstairs and there is Brylie practicing her kung foo moves as well as throwing in a couple, "Master." bows. And then Beckam tried to copy his sister and gave a couple kick attempts to Brandon's leg.
It's so fun seeing what they both pick up on at the same time realizing what they may get a little too much of. But hey if Kung Foo Panda makes it so I can get some laundry and cleaning done, I'm all for it!




2 comments:
amen to that. if it wasn't for B starting to watch full movies recently I think our house would look like a tornado blew through. Kung Fu Panda is a favorite around here too, he watches it almost daily. problem around here is that he wants to wach his movies one after another all day long - we're working on limiting how much he watches now.
we should set up a kung fu fight. My kids against yours. BRING IT ON!
Post a Comment