Ever since my family reunion in August, I've been meaning to get this up. But time of course got away from me. I am happy to join the world of blogging. With the new addition to our family, I thought the time was perfect. Our family grew by one on August 15 when Beckam E.J. Harward came in to the world at 7:34 pm. Like his sister he didn't want to come easily into this world. Brandon and I got to the hospital at 7:00 am that morning for a planned induction and spent the rest of the day hoping this birth would take less time then his older sister's. No such luck. My mom had come to the hospital to deliver dinner and movies to Brandon and got there right when Beckam was making his entrance. She had Brylie with her, so after a little bit of waiting out in the lobby, Brylie got to see her little brother when he was less then an hour old.


By the time Friday rolled around I was more then ready to go home and Brylie was ready to have her mom and dad back home. Luckily Beckam was pretty laid back the first couple of weeks home, because Brylie needed some quality mom and dad time. My mom was a life saver and stayed with us for 9 days. Having her here definitely made the adjustment easier to having two kids.


Life is now pretty much back to normal or rather our new normal. Brylie loves her little brother and is mommy's big helper. Beckam is like most newborns figuring out the world around him and his sleep schedule. Brandon and I would love if the figuring out the sleep schedule would come a little faster and include a four hour stretch at night. Just one of the joys of being a parent.
4 comments:
oh Stacy, I have said it before but your little boy is so so so cute! And even though we try to convince ourselves that we can handle it. . . it is so wonderful when moms are close! Good luck to you and yours! Tell Brandon I said hello! Give Beckam a kiss for me!
Love the pictures Stacy! Brylie looks like such a happy big sister. Love the site. We can't wait to see you when you bless Beckham.
I am biased, but I think you have two of the cutest kids on the planet. I'm looking forward to all of the pictures and stories... and to more babysitting opportunities. Right? Babysitting?
He is a looker for sure! Congrats on the beautiful new addition to your family. I'm so glad to see your site is up and running. Now it can feel like a family reunion everyday! Can't wait to watch and hear as the adjustment of two unfolds. Congratulations again Stacy, he's darling!
Post a Comment